May 22, 2010

THIS IS HAPPENING TODAY!!!!

THERE ARE STILL SPACES AVAILABLE IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GREAT DEAL!!!!

UPDATE - this will be held on Saturday May 22nd only. Spaces are limited, so reserve your spot today! Please help spread the word! Thanks!


I am happy to announce I will be donating my time and talent for a family raising money to adopt a baby! Click HERE to see the family and to get more information about what is going down. :) May 22nd, in the Kaysville, Utah area. You get your hair done and professional photography with 5 edited photos on a cd. For only $50 which goes directly to the adoption fee. You can also purchase more photos from the photographer at their pricing if desired.

PLEASE spread the word for this family! And by all means...I am sure you can request me as the photographer!!! I will be there May 22nd from 1:30pm-6:00pm. :) Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

byebyedays said...

You are the coolest, way to be Sheena! You do such great work, I'm using you next time we need family photo's FO SHO!